Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Your business development partner.



It was around newyear last year that I was reflecting on economics, on enterpreneurship, on helping people, on making a positive difference in people's life, on creating powerful impact on business level and on my own position at that moment.
During this time of reflection, I talked with coworkers, with business associates, with my coach, with some of my friends and family.
And it all got me believing that times have changed drasticly. When I did this thinking, late 2011 and early 2012, we are already 4 years since 2008.
The way people trust and believe in systems has changed.
The way people have confidence in banks and government has shifted.
The way people handle their money, their investments, their life has been overhauled.

All of this has an incredible influence on the way people think and reason.
These changes express themselves in relationships, both personal and professional.
These changes can be noticed in the way people spend and buy.
These changes are remarkable in the way people do business.

In every area of business development: production, stock and distribution; finance; business modeling; marketing; sales and human resources.

I also realised that if I want to have a more meaningful positive impact, I cannot do this anymore the way I do it since half a decade: stepping into one company for hands-on execution of a certain part of their business development needs.

I still believe that when you have the guts to be enterpreneurial, you should have the opportunity to learn how to live a more fulfilling life, amplify your profits and enjoy expanding your business or profession.

I've been considering and discussing with my entourage ALL the possible concerns, key point indicators, catalyzators, amplyfiers and influences that can affect your business, in positive or negative way.
The proverbial "lightning" stroke me and I realized that there is another way. A new way.
Something way bigger than situational, area specific consulting.
Something way bigger than goal-based coaching.
Something way bigger than patronage.

I name it your "business development partner".
Because, well, that's literally what it is.
You have an engaged person who's committed to work along with you.

As your business development partner, I'm not only talking with you in a consultative way or advisory way on 'points for improvement' that you feel should change.
Together we'll analyse your personal and professional life in such detail that you'll discover  hundreds of facets and shades of your business and personal life that you've never thought about nor realised.
Together we'll explore, identify, reveal, investigate, demystify and forecast an arsenal of strategies that we can implement to achieve results that you never could dream about.
Together we'll define the leverage instruments in order to grow the results even more exponential.

Are you interested? Call me now: 0032 497 573 670
Or send me an e-mail: info@tomcommeine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment